We attach a particular importance on our website to our users' privacy and to the respect of the applicable legal measures.
K-Technology & Services, whose headquarters are located at Tour Ariane La Défense 9 - 5, Place de La Pyramide 92088 Paris La Défense Cedex, is in charge of processing personal data for the K-Inventory.com website.
We only gather necessary information. This includes, but is not limited to, information that you actively provide us with when you sign up for an account, register for an event, ask for customer support, or purchase any product or service from us.
When you manage other users' data who use our solution, such as information about your customers or employees, you entrust this data to us for processing purposes. Data that you entrust us to process is called "Service Data".
You are the owner of your service data via our K-Inventory solution. We protect it, restrict access to it and only process it according to your instructions.
You can have access to your data, export or delete it. Data is stored in your account as long as you choose to use our K-Inventory solution.
Once you cancel your account, your data is automatically deleted from our active database within 1 month, and our backups within 3 additional months.
If you think someone entrusted your information to us for processing purposes (for example, your employer or a company whose services you use), you can ask us to take certain measures regarding your data.
In order to exercise these rights related to your data, please contact the person or the company that entrusted us with the data, and we will make sure to respond together to your request.
2- When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data from you when:
- You visit our website;
- You create an account on our website;
- You subscribe to our services;
- You subscribe to one of our newsletters;
- You contact us, including when you call or when you make a request to our Customer Service, when you give your opinion on our products and/or services;
- You have given your consent to third parties to provide data about you to us;
3. What data do we collect?
We consider all information that identifies you directly or indirectly to be “personal data”. We are mainly likely to collect the following personal data:
- Data relating to your identity, in particular your civility, last name, first names, address, phone number, email address, login information, username and password;
- Data relating to your payment methods, in particular your credit card number and its expiration date;
- Data relating to the monitoring of our commercial relationship, in particular your order number, history of your purchases, your requests or your correspondence with our Customer Service; technical data; including your IP address or browsing information regarding your device;
- Other data that you provide as part of a request to one of our services or that we have been able to obtain from external service providers.
4- Why is your personal data collected ?
We collect your personal data for all or part of the following main purposes:
- Administration of the website and enhancement of the quality of service (legitimate interests);
- Management of your subscription (orders, invoices, customer service, ect.) (Execution of a contract);
- Customer relationship management (CRM), in particular to know you better and to communicate personalized information about our products and services (in particular, by email, text message or by any other format, and by displaying targeted advertisements on websites and social media) (Consent). For this reason, we can perform operational segmentation based on your shopping habits, preferences and behaviors, analyze your browsing and requests on our website or perform other actions to qualify our database in a better way (Legitimate Interests or Consent).
For example, we may import certain encrypted data (email or phone number) on third-party platforms to check if you already had an interaction with our brands or if you are likely to be interested in our products and services, and offer you targeted advertisements on social media thanks to retargeting features;
- Analysis and sales statistics (business intelligence, data visualisation, ect.) to anticipate the market developments, measure your satisfaction and R&D (Legitimate interests);
- Measure of the performance of the affiliate campaigns (Legitimate interest or Consent);
- Processing of your requests for information and complaints (Consent) or relating to the exercise of your rights (running of an opt-out list) (Legal obligation);
5- With whom do we share your personal data?
- To conclude data transfer contracts that comply at least with the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission;
- Or to comply with internal company rules approved by the competent authorities.
Finally, we may also transfer your personal data to local authorities, if required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with applicable regulations.
6- How do we protect your personal data?
K-Technology & Services implements appropriate technical and organisational measures, with regard to the nature of the data and the risks that their processing entails, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third-parties. These measures may include practices such as limited access to data by the staff of departments authorised to access it because of their functions, contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to an external service provider, privacy impact assessments, regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup copies, antivirus software, firewall, anonymisation, encryption, etc.).
When you visit a website, data can be stored in your browser or retrieved from it, usually in the form of cookies. This information can be about you, about your preferences or about your device and is mainly used to ensure that the website is functioning properly. The information does not generally identify you directly, but may provide you with a personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, we give you the option to not allow cookies. However, if you block cookies, your browsing experience and the services we offer may be impacted.
8- How long is your personal data stored?
Banking information is deleted once the transaction has been completed or archived as evidence in accordance with the provisions in force. With your express consent, this data may be stored until the credit card expires. We never keep your visual cryptogram. Data required for business analysis and statistics are retained for a maximum period of five years.
Data used to establish the proof of a right or a contract, or retained in respect of compliance with a legal obligation, are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
9/ What are your rights regarding your personal data and how to contact us?
If you provide us with your address, phone number or email, you may receive mails, calls or messages from us regarding our products, services or upcoming events.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by contacting us at the address below, opt out by using the “Unsubscribe” link provided in each of our publication emails, or by replying “STOP” to one of our text messages.
You can also change your preferences in your account at any time.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a right of access, rectification, deletion and portability of the information that concerns you, as well as a right of opposition and restriction of processing. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You may also formulate guidelines for the storage, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death, by a third party.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us via the contact form on the website. We will inform you of the measures taken in response to your request as soon as possible, and in any case within a month of receiving your request. However, we reserve the right not to respond to requests which are obviously unfounded or excessive.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact us via the contact form.